Disclosure: If you buy products using the retailer buttons above, we may earn a commission from the retailers you visit.
The Grumble family tried not to complain but bills and laundry and sibling squabbles kept everyone rumbling. When Grandma Grateful comes for a visit, things change. Bestselling authors Tricia Goyer and Amy Parker team up to spread an attitude of gratitude.
The Grumbles teach children:
– how to approach life with a gracious mindset
– about core Christian values
– how to seek out the goodness in everything and identify blessings
This picture book is perfect for:
– ages 4 to 8
– a classroom story time focused on thankfulness, kindness, or gratitude
– reading aloud together as a bedtime story
– birthdays, holiday gift giving, or as an addition to your home library
The Grumbles is a sweet, simple, and silly story about how to turn grumbles into gratefulness.